Dhokra indigenous art piece
- The indigenous art piece is an emblem which is a part of the musician troupe of four.
- It is a reminder of celebratory moments of Indian nook and culture of hinterlands.
- This art piece has a deep rooted cultural significance as it personifies a village marriage.
- It is believed that without the holy music of Shenai, no celebration is complete.
- Whether it is child birth or a marriage house in the country side, the music to be played with the other assorted musical instruments.
- Then only it is considered the function to be complete with a positive note.
- This art piece is a witness of the tribal culture reminding the glorious Indian culture.